Before sharing with you our detailed services offer and order fulfilment stages, please take a look at the cooperation scenarios. There are five options for you to choose from.
We take a flexible approach to them, which means that each order is individually analysed for the choice of the best scenario.
For us, it goes without saying that there are no two identical ideas for a product.
Need a fast order fulfilment?
If you are confident about you needs, and want a fast execution of your project, wait no more and use this scenario. We can offer you a faster designing stage and an express order fulfilment. However, we would like to point out that not all orders are subject to shorter fulfilment time, as they can be time‑, energy- and cost-consuming.
The fulfilment of your order in a shorter time with no harm to the quality of the service can be possible thanks to turning your drawing into a technological drawing. In this scenario, thanks to our extensive experience, we can skip the prototyping and simulations stage, which allows for faster production of your injection mould. The testing stage is executed after the first injection. Based on the real dimensions of a ready piece, we can modify it to be aligned with the interacting elements.
This approach allows us to skip some stages of the production process which means shorter fulfilment time and faster delivery of the final product – ready to be used for your upcoming plans.
What do we need to start?
- a dimensioned drawing of the piece in a .step or .pdf file; we accept also hand drawings;
- detailed information about the application and expected parameters of your piece;
- interacting elements, i.e. all the components that the plastic element produced by us must interact with and that determine its parameters;
- the estimated annual order volume;
- the deadline for the fulfilment of the order.